Tuesday 28 May 2013

THE SANITY DECADENCE NEW EP II 2013

THE SANITY DECADENCE NEW EP II 2013



As many know, I am a loyal follower of the local metal scene in my area.
it sometimes happens that some bands I never initially would bother impresses me, not only because I followed this band since early start but also because I know they're a band who not only knows how to scream loud and make themselves heard,
The sanity Decadence is a metalcore band from Umeå which has now released its new ep, after last year's sequel All the World is a Stage ...

When I listen through these songs again but this time not from the edge of the stage we are greeted by a band that really has the same feel on disc live ..
the band is tight with each other and it shows they've been playing a few years together,
I want doc to emphasize to other people that I am not known to like metalcore and I stand by. But this band is a band that has simply been a positive side with this genre, and that they have distinct features of In flames, and other gothenburg acts ...
The band has definitely found his sound and it is evident both live and on their records.


I recommend everyone to read the lyrics and find their own mind of this ep,
I think it is a foretaste of what is coming on a future album.
Ep is produced by Ronnie Björnström the genius of Bone Gnawer, Hate Ammo etc a famous guy clearly knows what he's doing, and it sounds even to some extent that it is Ronnie behind the controls .. He really gets the best out of all the bands.
everything is recorded in his own studio EAP Garageland Studios in Umeå,

Anyway for you metal fans, etc., this is a band I strongly recommend perfect for festivals need some heating in the audience.

More at

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSanityDecadence
http://www.facebook.com/thesanitydecadence?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment